Saturday, November 25, 2006

Nüb of the week: Yours Truly

For our first nüb of the week, I'd like to introduce you to someone very dear to me, myself. I mean me. I'm this week's nüb. I know what you're thinking. "But Aaron, you're so l33t, how could you ever be a nüb?"

Well son, everyone's a nüb sometimes. There's a first time for everything. The difference with your lovely hosts, Fritz0r and myself, is our very, very... very low concentration of nüb-sauce. Most people are almost 99.9 percent n00bish. And they are the people we are going to make the most fun of! But, alas. Since I had a n00b moment, I'm going to share it.

Teh Fritz and I are looking at something in Firefox, I'm speedily using the All-In-One Mouse Gestures like I normally do, but this time using the
rocker gesturesIf you're reading this, you are a n00b.
by holding the right mouse button and then pressing the left button, or vise versa.
for Back and Forward. The previous weekend, I had finally figured out how to use the rocker gesture. For some reason, I couldn't get them to work when I first started using Mouse Gestures months ago. I was excited that I had finally learned it, so showed it to teh Fritz. His brow arches, "Dude, you didn't know about that?" "Uh, well, I couldn't get it to work before. I just figured it out this weekend."

He quickly moves to another computer, and after some typing, presents me with this certificate.

I've been pwned.

1 comment:

Chiphead said...

It's like the n00b Fairy swoops in, makes a X on your cheek and punches you in the face. Then, she comes back and hits you with a toaster!

Scrooged

Punch is at 1:27, toaster is at 1:58 if you're impatient.